Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Flakey Friend

This is horrible and I know the two people that need to will read this but I've very rarely  been a flake in my life!  I have gone above and beyond in my pajamas, work out clothes, work clothes any attire to just be there!  Well I've become a flake in the past month!  I lost my super hero power of being in more than one place at one time/making legitimate believable excuses that justify being an hour late and getting away with it!  I ask for no forgiveness just understanding while I work through this.  I just can't be in more than a place or two/(read "slash") situation or two in one day anymore.  It takes me more than a car ride to get my game face on and get my mind right.  So as I grow up please throw me a bone or two as I learn about overcommitting.  Mt. Pleasant isn't 10 minutes from James Island and your emotions can't jump from family to fairly forgotten friends in the length of a river.  Getting there girls, just a growing pain and I'm sorry that you are feeling the growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment