Saturday, December 11, 2010

Russian Spy

So my boy roommate claims that I am a Russian spy, IF ONLY I could be so covert. According to him, I have 15 names and call everyone my family to cover up my true identity. This accusation from my roommate follows a conversation I had with one of my students and her cousin last weekend. The girls were in my car while I ran into the house to get my keys. When I got back into the car, one of the girls said, "Quoia, tell her! Tell her!" My dog was sitting between them in the car, I was really nervous because sometimes when he sits his lipstick pops out. I was mentally preparing for them to tell me about my dog but the following conversation occurred:

Quoia: "Miss Garner, you is white?"
Me: "What do you think?"
Quoia: "Nope!"

The funniest part to me is that I spend 8 hours a day with Quoia and I now see boy roommate nearly everyday, to the people that I physically see most regularly I am a black Russian spy, but don't worry, your secrets are safe with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment