Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Horoscopes are not just for the Heathens, apparently!

Lots of negative juju on the blog lately but the sun is shining and I'm starting to get my luster back. I am not an astrologist or a practicer of anything religious to do with astrology, I love Jesus and His dad and all that goes with them but when I was in Hawaii a few, crap I keep forgetting how old I really am, more than a few years ago I met a lot of very spiritual people. Many of these people weren't believers in organized religion, some had grown up in church buildings and others claimed Mother Earth as their All-Mighty. I don't get the planets in the houses and how they spin around each other this way and that to make us happy or sad or prosperous or poor and all of that interconnectedness but I am going to tell you my horoscope app on my phone has been right on, in a strange way.



After my "Are the gray clouds the silver lining" post this is what the universe had to tell me via my 3G connection: self-loathing and negativity are not becoming, your power Virgo is bringing joy into a room, overcome this gray foggy funk of yours in the coming days, and start by smiling.

After my "Shadows are a Beep" post, my 3G spiritual memo was: You may be in an argument with someone very close to you in your life. The argument is about something of great importance to you but in this case it may be best to leave this alone as it is not likely that good will come from pushing this at this point.

These are just two examples that y'all will recognize. The majority of the others are just as right on as those two. So now I am intrigued by this app that was downloaded to serve as simple entertainment, who writes these things and how the hell do they know my life so well? And then I think, there are millions of Virgos in the world, I wonder how their lives are related to the posts, am I really not alone as I try to muddle through the mess?

Now somedays, no matter how hard I try I can't relate my life to these astro messages, but still I'm left to wonder about the others that are so accurate...

No comments:

Post a Comment