Thursday, August 12, 2010

Co-ed co-habitation

In my new house on the sweet island of Johns just south of Charleston, I live with Susan, a 4th grade teacher at one of the private schools downtown and Jay, an electrical contractor. I don't mind living with a boy, he's very nice and agreeable and of course, he can fix things - ah-mazing! We chat and say hello and he says that if I need for him to do something, like clean the bathroom, all I have to do is ask! My poor husband, my roommate is going to spoil me! So life is grand with the boy roommate UNTIL I had to go to the bathroom - like you know THE bathroom! I know that everyone does it and it's a life function and yada but I don't really think I want this kind of stranger that I have to see everyday to know that I have to do that and furthermore, WHEN I am doing that. EEK!

So I tried to cover it up, which probably made it worse but it made me feel better. It wouldn't really be an issue except for his door is right next to my door which is right next to the bathroom door so we know when the other person is in there and for how long. In my effort to cover this up, I washed my and teeth twice and put my hair up - now he probably thinks I am a priss. I don't know which is worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment